Dr. Dennis Sullivan
Hello, allow me to share a little about myself. I have been a chiropractor for over 25 years now and I am committed to helping folks in the greater Portland area. I became a chiropractor following two and a half years as an associate pastor / youth minister in Hermiston, Oregon and almost 20 years in the grocery business in the greater Seattle area as a produce manager. My wife of 37 years Kathi, our three children, their spouses and our grandchildren are all in the area as well.
The youngest person I have adjusted was two weeks old, the oldest 97 years. All ages benefit from chiropractic adjustments. I use a variety of chiropractic techniques including Drop Table, Diversified, Leander, and Activator. Many times I may use various physical therapy techniques including massage, acupressure, active muscle stretching, trigger point therapy, electrical modalities, traction, etc. etc. I also may recommend nutritional supplements to aid in your healing process. I am willing to discuss your personal nutrition questions and help you sort through much of the “vitamin hype” you see around you daily. Often a complete biomechanical assessment may call for custom foot orthotics which I can assist you with also.
I have chosen to keep my office small to keep my overhead down allowing me to spend more time with you. Often when you call you will speak directly with me. If for some reason you have to leave a message, be assured I will respond as quickly as possible.
I regularly assist patients in “taping” for athletics, exercise, personal activities of enjoyment. I am a provider of KT tape for my patients and their friends.
I often use cold laser treatments with the Erchonia laser to increase healing rates and recovery from injury.
I look forward to getting to know you as a person and not a number.
- Northwest Christian College 1976-1981, B.S.
- Green River Community College 1987-1989, Associates Degree in Pre-Medicine
- Western States Chiropractic University 1989-1993, Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C.
- Oregon State Board of Chiropractic Examiners License No. 2867
- Washington State Department of Health, Chiropractic License No. CH00034317
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Advanced Certification in Whiplash Traumatology with the Spine Research Institute of San Diego 2003-2004
- * Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology
- * Motor Vehicle Crash Forensic Risk Analysis
- * Advanced Certification in (CAD) Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Trauma
- * Crash 2004 – Human Subject and Anthropometric Dummy Crash Testing
- Christian Chiropractors Association
- Oregon Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Professional Networking Group
Civic and Charitable Organizations:
- David Douglas Dads Club
- Portland Singing Christmas Tree
- Good Shepherd Community Church